- My pet dog, who is at my parents home and greets me with much excitement when I go home.
- Videos of children and their antics, btw I never fail to think how cool are their parents to have made a video and uploaded on the internet.
- Having tea in the evening sitting on my verandah.
- Having leg-pulling sessions with my brother.
- When my parents laugh.
- Technology because I can reach out to people even at remote locations.
- Having long chats at no or very cheap rates with my best friends using technology.
- My nephew and niece and their cute, stupid and innocent questions.
- When the husband wants to be adventurous and registers us in a fun bicycle race where he has to ride the cycle with me as his pillion.
- Happy Birthday messages and calls from friends who remember the day, even when it is not there on my Facebook page.
- Online Blog challenges like #DailyChatter by @blogchatter which has helped me push my writing.
- Making a joke which makes people around me laugh.
- Recollections of a happy moment with family or friends.
- When I can make a valid point and contribute to a friend professionally.
- A new website which gives information about how to increase my blog traffic
- When I publish a new blog post.
- Having successfully tried a new recipe.
- And it even tastes good 😉
Image via Pixabay
Video via Youtube
I am participating in #DailyChatter #UBC by @blogchatter